Thursday, March 8, 2012

i say & HE answers!

the only ONE!



in the name of ALLAH, the most GRACIOUS, the most MERCIFUL~ 
 
me : it is too difficult!
HE : verily with every hardship, there is relief (94:6)

me : no one can help me :(
HE : be patient, for your patience is with the help of ALLAH (16:127)

me : i don't have enough sustenance.
HE : those who believe and work righteousness, for them is forgiveness and a sustenance most generous (22:50)

me : i am overwhelmed.
HE : if ALLAH helps you, none can overcome you (3:160)

me : i always feel ill T_T
HE : and WE send down of the Quran as a healing and a mercy to those who believe (17:82)

me : i am struggling!
HE : ALLAH will not burden you more than you can bear (2:286)



*ALLAH is enough for me!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Designed by Alieff Artwork